These versatile tools can be used for rough boring, chamfering, reverse machining, circular milling, and axial grooving. They feature:
- Total boring range of .768” to 128.15”. Tools for bores of 7.874” to 128.15” incorporate lighter weight aluminum slides.
- Serrated tool bodies and slides insure positive mating surfaces.
- A wide variety of insert holders for different insert types and sizes that can accommodate a wide diversity of applications.
- Available with level or height-staggered insert holders.
- Many insert choices available including some ISO standards.